How to Make a BB Gun How to Make a BB Gun

I like the semi-auto.

Wicked awesome.

Saddamagotchi Saddamagotchi

Nope.

Cheap ripoff of Osamagotchi. I was hoping it would be good... Too bvad it wasn't. Way to simple a game. Took no talent to make. But I'm nice and still voted high.

Hand Of God Hand Of God

HAHAHAHA!!!

That is such a good game. The inertia and all that complicated action scripting really made the game great. The two player option is cool too. Very cteative!!!

South Park's Towelie South Park's Towelie

It's okay...

You say it's your best movie ever? And it only took yo two days? Man, you can draw well, but making a tiny little thing with five buttons is no great masterpiece. Spend more time on something and it'll be much better.

Swaheely responds:

i mean... uh look at my other ones i ment my best on i submitted on NG

TheSurgeon TheSurgeon

Hahaha

IT was pretty good. I likes the choices. If it wasn't sticks it would be better. By the way, you spelled misery wrong.

Senseless Beatings Senseless Beatings

That was... aweful.

You just did the newgrounds tutorial. We don't want to see your pointless crap. It makes me want to cry to look at.

Blamers Tutorial Blamers Tutorial

Oh My God

Are you serious? You are pathetic. Regurgitating the exact same idea as every other anti-blam movie. To make this you probably just re-used one of your old movies. Why don't you spend some time and make an actual movie. I hope YOU get blammed outta LIFE.

Masculine responds:

Didn't happen kid. But you can keep fighting.

richl.com DJ Machine richl.com DJ Machine

Wow!

Simple little thing, but hey! This is fun! Great job Rich.