Pablo & John Travolta Pablo & John Travolta

Hahaha

Wicked funny. Nice background music too. Finally, some ska! Hilarious.

Cow Boy Stick Cow Boy Stick

Could have been good.

It was okay for a beginner little stick short, but when I chose the winner and black stick did that stupid DBZ thing, I almost cried. Don't do DBZ. It's stupid.

The Hamster Experiment The Hamster Experiment

So - So

Good idea, but horrible movie and graphics.

Girl Killing Guys :P Girl Killing Guys :P

Well...

The graphics were good. A little sexist... and pointless... and short... but the graphics were okay so whatever.

The Short 1 The Short 1

It's okay...

It wasn't bad. It was a lot like a lot of beginner movies. Keep working and you'll do well in the future. Keep the comedy in future movies too!

How To Create A Button How To Create A Button

More tutorials???

We are sick of it. If you are going to make a tutorial, make it a useful one, not a piece of crap lesson on the only thing you know how to do in Flash. At this rate, you'll never have a movie on Newgrounds.

Last Mission (updated) Last Mission (updated)

Hahaha

That was soooo funny. How you blended those three commercials together was hillarious. I don't know what else to say! Hahahahahahahaha.

Tweening Tutorial Tweening Tutorial

Everybody on Newgrounds should know how to motion tween. We don't need your little lesson.

Kong Kong

Amazing!

That was great! Your graphics were outstanding, and you had a nice lengthed movie with an actual plot! You really must have put a lot of time into this. Yeah, the ending was kinda messed up, but hey - it was great.

that kinda hurt that kinda hurt

That Was Awesome!

That was one of the funniest movies I've seen on Newgrounds. Did you really do all that stuff like sticking the fork in the electrical thingy? Even if you didn't it turned out awesome! You have got to more more like that!